Links prefixed by
work as collapsible outlines in some browsers. Click adjoining text to expand.
and Info Pages
and Method Pages
and Legal Pages
Click the links in the left-hand frame to start a web-browser tour of the Astro
Utilities Electronic Book. You will see static representations
of select pages without live equations. Active links on each page
are marked. Page appearance
depends on browser version and settings -- the formatting is
tighter in the actual book. Please note the following:
- Remember that this Astro Utilities Preview contains only a a
representative subset of all the pages available in the actual book.
- Grab-and-drag the left-side frame to create more space in this view
area. If viewing is still a problem click here
for the non-frames version. Non-frame pages appear in a new window --
shrink the top window if it gets in the way.
- On most browsers you can save link contents to your computer
by right-clicking and choosing a save option from the submenu.
- The red numbers in parentheses are the
approximate page loading times in seconds over a 56.6 kbps modem.
Pages can be large due to the conversion of equations and charts to browser
viewable graphics. Text does show up quickly and gives you a sense o f
the page. Concentrate on the Function
and Method Pages if page load times are a problem.
- Pairs of striped horizontal bars
frame Mathcad references (data from other pages) on the original files but
show a blank space in this browser view.
- Active hyperlinks on each page can be reached by clicking the green
not the text.
- Return to the topmost page in each section by clicking the green
globe at the top left of each page .